To define how your cases are stored in the database, create a relationship between the class and the physical database table where the class instances will be stored. Work with the database administrator at your site on this task.
See the Managing your Pega Platform database.
- Log in by using an administrator account. Dev Studio opens.
- In the Explorer panel, click App.
- Right-click the first class name and select Definition.
- In the Settings section, in the This class field, click is a class group or belongs to a class group.
- If This class field belongs to a class group, then select the class from the Class group list.
- Click Test Connection to see the name of the table currently mapped to this class.
- Determine the name of the table that the database administrator resource at your site wants you to use for storing instances of this case type.
- Optional: Repeat steps 2 through 6 for each class in your application.