Displaying knowledge articles for a service case
Customer service representatives (CSRs) can send the knowledge articles that appear as coaching tips while working in a specific case, to a live chat interaction with a customer.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
To display knowledge articles for a specific service case during a chat interaction, perform the following steps
- Log in to the Interaction Portal.
- To open the service case to which you want to add a knowledge article, click Add Task.
- On the task, click the Coaching tip icon to view the
Result: The coaching tip appears with the associated KM article.
- To view the knowledge article, click the article link that appears in the coaching tip.
- The Knowledge base section appears with a list of articles in place of the live chat window.
- To suggest an article to the customer, click Links to feedback and suggest article icon, and then click Suggest article.
- In the Suggest content field, enter the name of the knowledge article that you want to suggest, and then click Submit.
- To push the article to the customer’s live chat window, click Push article link, and then click Send.The article appears in the live chat window.
Previous topic Sending KM articles during live conversation Next topic Adding a post-chat survey report to the Dashboard