Personalize and edit the dialogs and common phrases for the data source rules and their related fields during a customer interaction. Based on the object that you select, you might also specify the fields to be used for the summary composite.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Data to view the list of current data objects in your application.
- Click a data object for which you want to edit a data source.
For example: Account.
- On the Settings tab, in the Data source
options section, in the Data source category field,
select a data source category to edit.
For example: Account phrases.
- In the Enable the following fields to be referenced in section,
specify whether you want the fields to be available for use in the options listed by
selecting any of the following check boxes:
Note: The data source rules that are configured specifically for a dialog cannot be used for common phrases. For such data types, the common phrases check box is unavailable.
- Optional: To remove a pre-configured field name from the list of fields that you want to make available for common phrases or dialogs, click Delete next to any item.
- To add a field, click Add new and enter a field name from the list.
- Click Save.