To link or unlink an article, ensure that you update the DialogCoachingTipRS property in the CSGeneralSettings data transform with an unlocked ruleset name that you create for saving articles, dialogs, and coaching tips. The following figure shows the DialogCoachingTipRS property on the CSGeneralSettings tab:
- Log in to the Pega Customer Service Interaction portal as an operator with Manager role credentials.
- To launch a new interaction, in the header of the Interaction Portal, click New, and then select a service case from the Add Task menu.
- Open the task that you want to work on by clicking the Add Task or Next best action menu. For example, open Dispute Transaction.
- To link articles to all steps in the case flow:
- Click .
- On the Knowledge Content tab, under the Search
articles to add field, search for articles by entering the article title
Note: You assign keywords to articles in Pega Knowledge.
- Select one or more articles from the search results list, and then click
Save. To unlink an article, click the Unlink article icon, and then click Save.
- Close the Configuration tools dialog box.
- To select a different article to link to a specific step in the case flow, advance to that step, and then repeat Steps 4.a to 5.