With the new case type templates, and the out-of-the-box case types that use these templates, you can modify the Send intake notification template in the Intake stage and the Send resolution notification template in the Resolution stage if needed to meet your organization’s needs.
For more information, see Case type templates.
- In the header of App Studio, click Case types.
- Click one of the case types that uses the new service template, for example, Account Address Change.
- On the Case life cycle page, based on which notification
you are modifying, perform one or both of these steps:
- To modify the Send intake notification, in the Intake stage, click the icon to the left of Send intake notification.
- To modify the Send resolution notification, in the Resolution stage, click the icon to the left of Send resolution notification.
- In the right pane, to use the existing template with slight modification,
follow these steps:
- Click Use existing.
- In the Notification name list, select a name.
- Optional: Add text in the Audit note field.
- Click Save.
- To create a new intake notification template, follow these steps:
- In the right pane, click Create new.
- In the Recipients section, in the different drop-down lists, select your recipients or add a new one.
- To modify the message, click the Message section to expand it.
- Click Compose to modify the notification.
- In the Compose message window, make your changes, and then click Done.
- To modify the logo, media icons, organization disclaimers, and CSR
personalized signature, click Open notification in Dev
Studio. For more information, see Notifications.