CSRs perform character-based common phrase searches by entering launch characters in the text entry area of the live chat pop-up window. The system then initiates a search for common phrase categories, titles, and searches within the phrase's text.
- Log in to the Interaction Portal with CSR Manager or CSR credentials.
- To start a live chat session, accept an incoming chat request from a customer. Message from the customer appears in the Live chat pop-up window.
- In the text entry area, enter the launch character that you configure in App
Studio followed by a letter or a number.
Result: The system displays a list of categories along with phrases and the text of the phrase, as shown below:
- To select a phrase, press the down arrow, and then press Enter.
Note: Hover over a phrase to see the entire text of the phrase in a tooltip.
- The text of the chosen phrase appears in the text entry area in the Live chat pop-up window for the CSR to send to the customer.