- In the navigation pane of App Studio , click .
- In the list of Chat and messaging settings, click the Public conversations tab to enable the settings for public conversations.
- On the Public conversations page, the system displays
the settings for the following public channels:
- To enable Facebook settings, perform the following steps:
- To allow the system to capture the public posts and store them as interactions, select the Allow public posts to be captured and stored as interactions check box. This check box is set to on, by default.
- To allow CSRs to respond to public posts, click the Allow CSRs to respond to public posts check box. This check box is set to off, by default.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
Note: For use cases for public and private conversations, see Public and private conversations.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide