When the customer initiates the private conversation on any of the messaging interfaces and requests for any information, the CSR can respond to the customer with a Knowledge Management (KM) article if an article already exists on the requested subject and can serve the customer’s request. The Customer receives the KM articles from the CSR as a hyperlink.
- Log in to the Interaction Portal with CSR or CSR Manager credentials.
- To start a conversation with the customer, accept the incoming request.
Note: If the customer requests for any information that’s already available as KM articles, the CSR can send those articles to the customer.
- To send a KM article, click Click to open Knowledge management icon on the right side of the page. The system displays a list of articles in the Knowledge articles section.
- From the list of KM articles, select the desired article. The system displays the selected article.
- On the selected article, click the vertical ellipsis icon, and then click
Push Article Link. The system displays the article link in the CSR’s
chat panel as shown below:
Note: When the customer opens the article link from the private messaging channel, the article opens in a new tab. The KM article which is sent to the customer is displayed in the transcript.