Use the Customer Service Generic Template to create a new case type that includes the most common case type features and demonstrates workflow best practices.
For complete information about the default stages and steps in this template, see Customer Service Generic Template.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
- Click New.
- Enter the name for the new case type in the Case type name field.
- Expand the Case template section, and then select
Customer Service Generic Template from the
- Click Next.
- Click the Settings tab, and then click Case
processing options to enable and disable case type features.For information, see Configuring case processing options.
- Click the Views tab, and then set up the views to meet your
business requirements. Add a view to collect the case details required during the
Intake stage.For information, see Configuring views for cases.
- Click Save.
- Modify the case type features to meet your business requirements.
For information, see Implementing case types and attributes.