Adding a work pool for business conditions
The cySetWorkPools data transform contains the work pools that may be selected as the scope for a business condition with a source of Case. To make more of your work pools selectable as the scope for a business condition, update the transform.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
- In the header of Dev Studio, search for and open the cySetWorkPools data transform.
- Click the Add a row icon.
- In the Action column, select Append and map
Result: A child row is created.
- In the parent row, change the Target to .czWorkPools.
- In the child row, select .pyClassName as the Target.
- In the Source column, enter the work group class name in quotation marks, for example, "PegaCA-Work-Service-Brokerage".
- Define a label for the source.The label identifies the work pool in lists on the Business conditions page.
- Click the Add a row icon to add a child row.
- Select .pyLabel as the Target.
- In the Source column, enter the label in quotation marks, for example, "Brokerage".
The following figure shows a new work pool that is configured in the cySetWorkPools data transform.
- Click Save.
- Follow the steps in "Configuring business conditions" to verify that the new work pool appears for selection on the Business conditions page.
Previous topic Extending business conditions Next topic Adding a new scope for business conditions