Configuring audio notifications
Configure audio notifications
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- From the list of Chat and messaging settings, click the Chat and messaging configuration tab to configure the audio notifications.
- In the Audio notifications section, configure the
- To send an audio notification for an incoming work to the CSR, select the Enable audio notification check box.
- To determine the number of times to play the audio file, enter a value in the Number of times to play the audio file field.
- To upload an audio file for the audio notification, click
Upload file, and then select the audio file
from your media.Supported audio file formats are MP3 and MPEG4.
Previous topic Chat and messaging configuration Next topic Migrating from Legacy Webchat to Web Messaging