In your Digital Messaging interface, create case suggestions so that Messaging AI can suggest appropriate cases to CSRs. Case suggestions prevent the need for CSRs to manually find case types that are relevant to a customer inquiry.
Creating case suggestions involves adding one or more case types that you define in your application to the Digital Messaging interface configuration. When you add a case type, you specify a command, which is a topic that triggers Messaging AIto suggest that case type to the CSR if Pega Platform™ detects that command. After the CSR launches the case, Pega Platform™ natural language processing (NLP) also detects entities that the customer mentions, and then automatically propagates them to the case type fields that you map.
- On the Configuration tab of your Digital Messaging interface, in the Content section, click Add case type to add cases for that help your customer to open and access a case by entering a specific command.
- In the Create command window, on the Response tab, in the Case type list, select a case type that you want Messaging AI to suggest to your CSRs.
- In the Create case command list, define the command that
you want to use:
If you add a new command, the command is also added to following sections of your Digital Messaging interface:
- To use an existing command, in the list of topics, select an item.
- To create a new command, enter a topic that you want to use.
- To the list of topics that you can select when you configure knowledge suggestions on the Configuration tab.
- To the list of case types that the system displays when you click the Switch to edit mode icon in the System Responses section on the Behavior tab.
- To the list that opens when you click Edit topics in the Text Analyzer section on the Behavior tab.
- In the Can be suggested by list, define who can run the
- an agent
- a chatbot
- an agent or a chatbot
- If the case command requires authentication, select the Requires
Result: The chatbot asks the user to authenticate before accessing the case during the real-time conversation on selecting this option.
- To configure text analysis for a case, see Configuring text analysis.
- To define entities extraction for a case, see Defining entity extraction.
- Click Submit.
- To add more cases suggestions, repeat steps 1 through 8.
- To save your updates, click Save.