Configuring the Confirm harness
Configure the appearance of interface that the user sees when they resolve a case. The default Confirm harness includes several configurable sections that display coaching tips and interaction dialogs, a confirmation message, and information about the next steps for the case.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the case working area, click Save and run.
- Run the case until the Confirm harness page opens.
- Open the design mode by clicking Design.
- Edit the Confirm harness by completing the following
steps.For more information, see Customizing the user interface of service requests.
- In the Confirmation message field, enter the message the CSR sees when the case is complete.
- In the Confirmation content field, in the Header field, configure content to display in the header section.
- In the Summary field, configure how to display summary information about the completed case.
- In the Related work assignments field, configure how to display related work assignments for the completed case.
- In the Footer field, configure content to display in the footer section of the page.
- In Dev Studio, configure the What's
Next section of the Confirm harness:The What's Next section of the Confirm harness displays the next steps for the case so that the CSR can share this information with the customer. For example, for a credit card cancellation, this section tells the customer how and when they will receive their new card, and provides instructions for the customer to destroy the old card. Keep the What's Next text short for maximum impact.
- In the header of Dev Studio, search for and
open the WhatsNext decision tree for the new case
For example: For the Statement Copy case type, the WhatsNext decision tree is in the PegaCA-Work-Service-StatementCopy class.
- Insert a new condition statement by clicking the Add
Row icon.When this condition evaluates to true, the associated messages appear in the What's Next section of the Confirm harness page.
- Define the criteria for the condition statement.
For example: To display a message based on case status, select the .pyStatusWork property, the equal (=) operator, and the status.
- Specify the message to display when the condition evaluates to true by clicking Take Actions.
- Click the Add Row icon.
- In the Set field, enter .WhatsNext(<APPEND>).pyDescription.
- In the equal to field, enter the message that
you want to display.The message can consist of text and property names. Surround the text with double quotation marks, and enter the plus character (+) to join text and property names.
For example: "We will fulfill your request in "+.BusinessDays+" business days."
See the default decision tree rules for examples.
Note: In several of the default WhatsNext decision tree rules, the conditions include this message: @getLocalizedText(“FieldValueName”.”pyCaption”,tools). This message references related Field Value rules so that you can localize the samples. The tools parameter retrieves the specified field value.
For more information, see Decision trees.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- In the header of Dev Studio, search for and open the WhatsNext decision tree for the new case type.
Previous topic Creating a new case type without a template Next topic Creating custom case type templates