- Log in to your application in App Studio as an administrator operator with the PegaRULES:SysAdm4 access role.
- In the header of App Studio, click Preview to launch the Interaction Portal.
- Click .
- Click the name of the tab that you want to modify to make it active.
- Click Design to modify the data on that tab.
- Hover over the tab until the Workarea is displayed, and then click the Edit this work area icon, as shown in the following example:
- Optional: To change the template, in the right pane, click
- Next to a section name, add a data widget by clicking the
Add icon for one of the sections:
The following figure shows the sections for the default template:
- To add the widget to an area that extends across the entire width of the tab, add the widget to Primary section.
- To add the widget to an area on the left side of the tab, add the widget to section A.
- To add the widget to an area on the right side of the tab, add the widget to section B.
- Hover over the widget that you want to add, and then click the Add icon to the right of the widget name.
- Add additional widgets if required.
- Close the Add window.
- Close the Composite section widgets holder window.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide