Configuring customer utterances to train the Augmented agent
Train the Augmented Agent suggested replies feature to recognize specific customer input so that the Augmented Agent can suggest common phrases in response. During a live chat or messaging interaction with a customer, the Augmented Agent suggested replies feature can suggest common phrases to a customer service representative (CSR) based on the customer's chat input. Training the Augmented Agent suggested replies feature consists of defining the customer inputs, also known as customer utterances, that will trigger the Augmented Agent to suggest a common phrase.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- In the list of Chat and messaging settings, click the Common phrases tab.
- On the Common phrases tab, in the Phrases section, click the phrase name that you want to edit from the available list of phrases. The system displays the Edit phrase dialog box.
- In the Seed customer utterances section, click Add utterance.
- Enter a phrase that, when entered by a customer during a live chat or messaging interaction, triggers the Augmented Agent suggested replies feature to suggest this common phrase to the CSR, or send it automatically if the automatic response feature is enabled.
- To import customer utterances for a phrase, perform the following steps:
- In the Seed customer utterances section, click the Click to Import/Export icon.
- In the pop-up window, select the spreadsheet that contains the customer
utterances that you want to import.If you want to verify the format in which you can enter the customer utterances in a spreadsheet, click Download sample utterances file.
- Select either of the following import options:
- Add to existing utterance: Adds the imported customer utterances to the existing utterances.
- Replace existing utterances: Replaces the existing utterances with the ones in the imported file.
- In the Seed customer utterances section, click the
Click to Import/Export icon, and then click
Export to export customer utterances of a phrase.
Result: The application opens a browser window and downloads the customer utterances data for a phrase as a spreadsheet. You can find this spreadsheet in your local Downloads folder.
- Click Submit.
Result: The system displays the Common phrases section.
- To save the changes, click Save.
Previous topic Adding common phrases Next topic Exporting and Importing common phrases