In your Digital Messaging interface, create knowledge suggestions so that Messaging AI can suggest appropriate Pega Knowledge articles to CSRs during a real-time chat interaction. By defining knowledge suggestions, CSRs can save time because they do not need to manually find knowledge articles that are relevant to a customer inquiry.
- On the Configuration tab of your Digital Messaging interface, in the Suggested knowledge articles section, click Add knowledge article.
- In the Associated topic list, select a topic or enter a
new topic name. If you add a new topic, the system also adds the topic to the list of topics that you can select when you configure case suggestions, and to the list that opens when you click Edit topics in the Text Analyzer section of the Behavior tab of your interface.
- In the table with the articles in your Pega Knowledge repository,
click the title of the article that you want Messaging AI to suggest to users.You can use the filters displayed above the table to limit the number the knowledge articles that the system shows to users. You can filter an article by its title, content type, and category.
- Click Submit.
- Optional: To add additional knowledge suggestions thatmeet your business requirements, repeat steps 1 through 4.
- Click Saveto save your updates in the channel.