Configuring response commands
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
- On the Configuration tab of your Digital Messaging interface, in the Content section, click Add response to add custom responses for the Legacy Webchat so that users, by entering a specific command in the chat window, can perform an action such as viewing available menu options.
- To configure a response, perform the following steps:
- In the Response type list, select a response type that you want to create when the user enters a specific command.
- In the Response command field, enter text that triggers the system to create the response.
- If the response command requires authentication, select the Requires authentication check box.
- Optional: In the Response text field, enter the response
text to display to the user.You can select a predefined response by clicking Use existing.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Defining entity extraction Next topic Configuring knowledge suggestions