Configuring the security and display settings
From the Security and display tab, you can restrict the visibility of the related service request by specifying a required privilege. You can also provide additional display flexibility by specifying the Display when rule that displays only the related service request.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
- Click the service request type that you want to open.
- In the Settings tab, click Service request options.
- On the Security and display tab, restrict the visibility of the service request by entering and selecting the available Privilege name. Click Add new to add multiple privileges.
- To provide display flexibility, in the Display when text box, enter your when condition.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Modifying case types Next topic Customizing the user interface of service requests