Customer service representatives (CSRs) can send the knowledge articles that appear as coaching tips while working in a specific case, to a live chat interaction with a customer.
- Log in to the Interaction Portal.
- To open the service case to which you want to add a knowledge article, click Add Task.
- On the task, click the Coaching tip icon to view the coaching tip.
- To view the knowledge article, click the article link that appears in the coaching tip.
- The Knowledge base section appears with a list of articles in place of the live chat window.
- To suggest an article to the customer, click Links to feedback and suggest article icon, and then click Suggest article.
- In the Suggest content field, enter the name of the knowledge article that you want to suggest, and then click Submit.
- To push the article to the customer’s live chat window, click Push article link, and then click Send.The article appears in the live chat window.