Enable the common phrase settings to launch a character-based quick search, search within the text of the phrases, and collect phrase usage data for reporting.
To configure common phrase settings, refer to the figure below and perform the following steps:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- From the list of Chat and messaging settings, click the Common phrases tab (1).
- In the Common phrases section, do the following:
The following figure shows enabling of character-based quick navigation (2), selecting the launch character (3), and enabling data collection on phrases for reporting in the Common phrases section (4):
- To enable a character-based common phrase search, select the Enable character-based quick navigation check box (2). The Launch character(s) list (3) then displays a list of special characters.
- From the Launch character(s) list, select a
launch character to trigger a list of categories and common phrases in
the Interaction Portal.
- To collect common phrase usage data for reporting purposes, select the
Enable data collection on phrases for reporting check box (4). When the CSR Manager selects the Enable data collection on phrases for reporting check box, the system enables the data collection. The system collects the data until the CSR Manager unchecks the check box.
- Under Phrases section (5), perform the following steps to
configure the common phrases:
- To configure categories for common phrases, see Configuring categories for common phrases.
- To add a common phrase, see Adding common phrases.
- To configure customer utterances to train Augmented agent, see Configuring customer utterances to train the Augmented agent.
- To export or import common phrases, see Exporting and Importing common phrases.
- To save the changes, click Save.