Enabling settings for business conditions
To ensure that business conditions are created for relevant categories and that they are applied to the suggested cases, enable the settings for the RelevantRecordCategories and EnableBusinessConditionsToConfigureSuggestedCases rules.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
If your application is a new installation, these settings are already enabled. You can verify them. If you upgraded your application, the settings were disabled by default. If you did not follow the steps in the Update Guide to enable business conditions, complete the following steps.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- To ensure that the business conditions are created, follow these steps:
- On the Toggle Management page, in the Identifier column, search for RelevantRecordCategories.
- In the When rule column, click pzToggle-RelevantRecordCategories.
- On the When rule page, ensure that the Is Toggle Enabled using field has a value of PegaRULES and in the drop-down list, you select RelevantRecordCategories.
- Click Save.
- To ensure that business condition are applied to the suggested cases, follow
- On the Toggle Management page, in the Identifier column, search for EnableBusinessConditionsToConfigureSuggestedCases.
- In the When rule column, click Toggle_EnableBusinessConditionsToConfigureSuggestedCases.
- On the When rule page, ensure that the Is Toggle Enabled using field has a value of Customer Service and in the drop-down list, you select EnableBusinessConditionsToConfigureSuggestedCases.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Business conditions Next topic Configuring business conditions