Extending the Authorization Intake case type
You extend the Authorization Intake case type to pass requests to the Pega Care Management application or a third-party application.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
To do this, you can set the URL of the system to which you are extending the case type. For example, you set the URL of the Pega Care Management application or a third-party application. You can also add new fields to be passed from one application to the other.
- In the header of Dev Studio, search for D_CreateAuthorizationCase.
- Click the D_CreateAuthorizationCase data page.
- In the Data Sources section, click the gear icon next to the Request Data Transform field.
- To add more properties, in the Data Transform page, in
the Target column, click the gear icon next to
CreateAuthorizationRequestExtn. For more information, see Data transforms.
- In the header of Dev Studio, enter and search for CareManagementinstance.
- In the Settings tab, enter the URL in the Value field for the location of Pega Care Management or the third-party application.
- Click Save and save it to your implementation layer.
- Restart the server so that the dynamic system setting takes effect.
Previous topic Extending the Schedule Medical Appointment Microjourney Next topic Order ID Card Microjourney