Knowledge articles provide relevant content to the CSR while working on a case. These articles avoid the need to perform time-consuming searches and provide necessary information to the CSR.
KMSampleData.jarinto Dev Studio to access the knowledge articles that you create. Configure the articles when you configure the Legacy Webchat.
Configure relevant Pega Knowledge help categories that the system can show to customers when they open a chatbot. Customers can navigate through the help articles using embedded links. Customers can click the Need help? icon when they need any assistance and want to interact with the bot.
- Log in to the Self-Service application with the administrator credentials.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the name of the channel to edit the self-service configuration of a Legacy Webchat channel.
- On the Legacy Webchat interface page of the channel, click the Self-Service Configuration tab.
- To configure Pega Knowledge articles in the Legacy Webchat, select a configuration from the list, and then click the Help Categories tab.
- In the KM Welcome message field, enter the message
that you want the customer to see when they open the chat window.
Hi! I'm a Pega Chatbot and I've got a whole bunch of useful articles to share with you.
Let's get started- what do you want to do?
- In the Help Categories section, click Add category.
- Click Select to display a list of all the available help categories.
- Click the name of the category that you want to add.
- Optional: Repeat steps 5 to 7 to add more help categories.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Page push Next topic Chat transcripts