- Log in to the Pega Customer Service Interaction portal as an operator with Manager role credentials.
- To launch a new interaction, in the header of the Interaction Portal, click New, and then select a service case from the Add Task menu.
- Open the task that you want to work on by clicking the Add Task or Next best action menu. For example, open Dispute Transaction.
- To link articles to all steps in the case flow:
- Click .
- On the Knowledge Content tab, under the Search
articles to add field, search for articles by entering the article title
- Select one or more articles from the search results list, and then click
Save. To unlink an article, click the Unlink article icon, and then click Save.
- Close the Configuration tools dialog box.
- To select a different article to link to a specific step in the case flow, advance to that step, and then repeat Steps 4.a to 5.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide