If an application-provided case type is close to meeting your business requirements, modify it and use it. Modifying a case type can include editing or rearranging fields, modifying or adding a stage or step, and changing a service case layout by rearranging fields or changing the design template for view in App Studio.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
- Click the service case that you want to modify.
- In the editor window, click the Data model tab to add a new data field or to modify an existing field for the case type.
- To modify or add a stage or step to the case type, click the
Workflow tab. For more information, see Case life cycle elements.
- To modify sections that use design templates, click Views and
click the specified view. For more information, see Case life cycle elements.
- To fine tune the behavior of the case type click the Settings
tab. For more information about each tab, click the View contextual help icon at the right of the tab.