Ensure that your system meets the prerequisites described in this section before you begin to use Voice AI with Pega Customer Service:
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
- Pega Platform version 8.7 or later.
- Pega Customer Service Enterprise Edition or Digital Customer Engagement Edition version 8.7 or later.
- An implementation app built on top of Pega Customer Service.
- Agent desktops running Windows 7 or later.
- Availability of the following Pega deliverables,
shared with you after onboarding:
Note: You must have these deliverables for installing and configuring Voice AI. If you need assistance, contact your Pega representative.
- AWS Cognito client ID, client secret, and authentication URL.
- Voice AI transcript URL.
- Voice AI desktop app installation executable.
- A softphone application, such as Cisco IP Communicator, Genesys Cloud, or Amazon Connect, installed on agent computers.
- Access to the audio input and output of the agent computers that is provided to the Voice AI desktop app.
- English-speaking agents.
Note: Support for multiple languages will be available in future releases.
- Permission to create Egress WebSocket connections from agent desktops.
- Sufficient privileges for the agent user to create a local WebSocket server.
- A multi-node cluster with at least one dedicated RealTime node and one dedicated stream-processing node, along with the WebUser nodes. For more information about node types, see Node types for on-premises environments.
- Fulfillment of the configuration requirements that are detailed in Additional preparatory configuration.
Previous topic Voice AI architecture Next topic Voice AI implementation path