Searching the text of common phrases
The new search functionality enables CSRs to enter keywords into the common phrases search bar, in the live chat pop-up, and find relevant phrases without already having any knowledge about categories or phrase names.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
To search the text of common phrases, refer to the figure below and perform the following steps
- Log in to the Interaction Portal with CSR Manager or CSR credentials.
- To start a live chat session, accept an incoming chat request from a customer. Messages from the customer appear in the Live chat window.
- In the Live chat pop-up window, click Phrases(1), scroll to the bottom of the list, and then click Search phrases(2).
- In the Search phrases box(3), enter the first letter of the keyword to produce a list of categories and phrases (4).
- To select a phrase, press the down arrow to scroll through the list, and then
press Enter on the phrase that you want to use.
Note: Hover over a phrase, which the system returns as a match to the user input, to see the entire text of the phrase in a tooltip (5)
- The text of the chosen phrase appears in the text entry area in the Live chat pop-up window for the CSR to send to the customer.
Previous topic Using common phrases for suggested replies Next topic Performing character-based common phrase search