Using the Service case template to send outbound email from a case
When working on an Address Change or Statement Copy service case, use a template notification to quickly send a customized email notification to a customer.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
You can also create your own templates in Dev Studio. Click, and then click the Behavior tab. In the Email Templates section, add your custom suggested reply template.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
- In the Case types section of the Overview page, click A service case template.
- In the case life cycle of the Service case template, in step 2 Intake, click the Notification icon in the Send intake notification section.
- In the Step pane on the right side of the page, click Message, and then click Compose.
- In the Compose message window, follow these steps:
- Click Choose template on the top right side of the window.
- In the list of templates, click one of the options. The details of the template appear at the right of the window.
- Click Select for the template that you want.
- In the Compose message window, modify the text by using the text editor icons.
- Click Done.
Previous topic Modifying the Send intake and Send resolution notifications Next topic Customer Service Generic Template