During Prepare you will validate your high‑level timeline as you learn more about the design of the final solution, your dependencies, priorities, test strategy, change management plan, and the estimated size of features in your newly created backlog.
Using these learnings, you will be able to create a more detailed plan that includes:
- A resourcing strategy and schedule; validate your initial assumptions from the Discover phase, ensuring all the right people have been assembled
- A Sprint Release plan; determine the order in which features will be built (remembering that this can change over time)
- An integration dependency schedule; identify what technical dependencies need to be ready, and when, and ensure a committed owner and agreed delivery date has been assigned to each dependency
- A test strategy; determine when key activities such as penetration and performance testing need to be conducted
- A Pega Express Test Plan; create an end-user focused test plan that represents the way in which a user would navigate through the different paths within the application
- An updated enablement plan; constantly review how enablement and Pega certification are progressing (for co-production projects)
- Setting up your Sprint Ceremonies (the Scrum Master’s role)
- Formulating your security plan. You can use this security checklist, and review it regularly
What happens next? Start Sprinting. You’re ready.
The related content links below provide methods and tools to help you.