You can integrate your database tables using a data page that calls a report definition. The results appear in a data page (each record is an instance of a data class).
To integrate data into a Pega Field Service application:
Generate a data class to connect to your external data.
You can use a connector to a web service or the Database Table Class Mapping wizard for a database.
- Create a report definition to retrieve the data.
- Create an Implementation class based on the PegaFSM-Data- class that you are implementing.
- Update the data pages for that class by changing the sourcing of the data page to the report definition that you created.
- Create a response data transform for the data page to convert the data class fields to the interface class fields.
- Repeat this process to populate all of the data pages.
Previous topic Defining integration Next topic Using the Integration Designer