Updating the skin
You can update the look and feel of Pega Foundation for Communications to reflect the color scheme of your organization.
The application uses the standard Pega Platform skinning features in your application.
- Log in to your application with developer credentials (for example,
CFFDeveloper.UplusCIF) and the password that you specified for this operator.
- In Dev Studio, click UplusCIF > Skin.
- If you give your skin a different name, update the application to reflect it by
performing the following steps:
- Ensure that you are logged in to the application as UplusDeveloper.
- In Dev Studio, click Application Name > Definition.
- Change the value in the Skin field to the name of the skin that you created.
- Log off from the application.
For more information about skins, see Creating a skin and Skin inheritance.
Previous topic Implementing dynamic class referencing Next topic Building features