The system data and rulesets for Pega Foundation for Communications are loaded during this task.
- Log in to Pega Platform
https://<hostname>:<port>/prweb) by entering the administrator ID, for example, [email protected] and the password that you used during Pega Platform installation.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Select the
/Rules/PegaFoundationforCommunications.jarfile from your distribution media, and then follow the wizard instructions.
- For schema changes, depending on your site's requirements, select either
Automatic or Manual, and then continue
following the wizard instructions. If you select Manual, see Viewing and applying schema changes.
- When the import is complete, click Done.
- Apply the required hotfixes by using Hotfix Manager.For more information, see Pega Foundation for Communications hotfixes.
- Optional: Verify the application rules.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click .
- Find and open the CFF 8 application.
- Verify that the ruleset version that is set for all the rulesets in the application is 08-05.
Optionally, import the sample data.