Business entities in Product Catalog for Communications
Product Catalog for Communications includes the following business entities:
- Product catalogs – An assembly of product offers through which the offers are sold, such as a retail catalog, a business-to-business (B2B) catalog, or a commercial catalog
- Product specifications – Describe information about a product, such as the manufacturer, its configuration, associated rules, images, and so on
- Product offerings – Products or services that are made available for sale, rent, or lease to customers in a marketplace, and are comprised of one or more product specifications
- Composite price entities – Capture the pricing and discounting information that is associated with a product offer, bundle, product specification, or configuration
- Pricing policy – Define rules for runtime discounting based on customer class, quantity, or the amount of an item
Business entities in Product Catalog for Communications contain the following information:
- Catalog definitions – comprised of characteristics, which are used to define business entities, and eligibility criteria, which are used to define eligibility rules for product offerings.
Catalog lists – define the lists of data that are used by the base catalog definitions.
You can view the relationship diagram between business entities by using the Catalog Model.
A complete diagram of the Product Catalog for Communications entity relationship model is available in the Related Content section.
Previous topic Pega Foundation for Communications Next topic Creating a catalog list data record