Characteristics are used to define a business entity. They include product specifications and product offerings.
To manage the characteristics in Product Catalog for Communications, complete the following steps:
- Log in to the Product Catalog for Communications administrator portal.
- Click Manage > Definitions > Characteristics.
- Optional: Add a characteristic that is not included in the base application.
- Click Add characteristics.
- Complete the following fields:
- Data type
- Click the Gear icon and define the default and allowed values.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Creating a product specification Next topic Managing eligibility criteria