While Pega Foundation for Financial Services is fully functional immediately after installation, you might change portions of the user experience (UX) to meet the needs of the users at your site.
- Reviewing content of the portals
Review the content of your application's portals to ensure that only relevant data is presented. PFFS provides out of the box portals:
- Accounting manager
- Accounting user
- Designing for screen performance.
If you want your application to respond immediately as your end users interact with customers. As you design your user interface, complete the following steps:
- Review transactional service level agreements.
- Review service performance, such as how long it takes back end systems to gather the data needed to display customer details.
- Review data requirements to determine which fields contain the information that the representatives absolutely need for the task that they need to perform.
- Determine if any network configuration could cause latency.