The Solution includes a MyCustomRules locked ruleset which contains pre-configured sample code groups. To use the sample code group instances in your application, add the MyCustomRules ruleset to the PegaHealthCodes application stack as shown below:
To create new code group instances in your implementation, configure an open ruleset
- If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and
sample operators as part of installation, log into the application as
Administrator@PegaHealthCodes using the password that you specified when you
enabled this operator; to enable Pega- provided operators, see Enabling operators.
Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator, and give it a name that identifies it as an Administrator operator.
- Add PegaHealth:Administrators access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record.
- Log in as the new operator that you created.
- Create a new rule set, for example: MyCodeGroups version 01-01-01.
- Add MyCodeGroups ruleset to the PegaHealthCodes application stack as shown with the MyCustomRules example above.
- Select Dev Studio > Healthcare > Configuration to navigate to the landing page.
- Select MyCodeGroups ruleset and its version in the Code Group Settings as shown
below and click Save.
You are now ready to create and save custom code groups.