This functionality allows you to create a code group. Before you begin, configure a custom rule set to hold the groups as illustrated in the above Use case 1.
- If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and
sample operators as part of installation, log into the application as
CodeManager using the password that you specified when you enabled this
operator; to enable Pega-provided operators, see Enabling operators.Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator, and give it a name that identifies it as an CodeManager operator.
- Add PegaHealth:CodeGroupManager access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record.
- Log in as the new operator that you created to launch Code Manager Portal.
- Click the Create link from the header.
- Create Code Group: Enter Metadata.
- Click Continue to display the Select Codes step.
Users can add code ranges using below steps:
- Select the desired Code Type and click Add range.
- Search for and add one or more code ranges or individual codes. Click
Submit when done with the selection of
- The system displays the newly added codes and code ranges.
- If user wants to exclude any range, he can perform using below steps
Select the desired Code Type and click Exclude
- Search for and exclude one or more code ranges or individual codes.
Click Submit when done with the selection of
- The system displays the newly excluded codes.
- Click Continue to review the configured codes.
- Click Finish to send the code group for approval.