- If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and
sample operators as part of installation, log into the application as
CodeManager using the password that you specified when you enabled this
operator; to enable Pega-provided operators, see Enabling operators.Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator, and give it a name that identifies it as an CodeManager operator.
- Add PegaHealth:CodeGroupManager access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record.
- Log in as the new operator that you created to launch Code Manager Portal.
- Click the Code Groups link in the left navigation pane to see the list of
pre-configured code groups.
- Click on the desired code group name to open the instance.
- Click Modify and select Save as new
- Update desired metadata (for example, effective dates), add appropriate Update
Note and click Continue to advance to the code
- Make desired updates to existing codes and code ranges (add / delete codes or
ranges) and click Continue to submit the new code group
version for approval.
- See Use
case 2.2, for approve/reject/send-to-originator.Once the new code group version request is approved, the system saves the new version to the database.
Pega Foundation for Healthcare
This functionality provides the option to modify a code group and save a new version. Complete the following steps: