This functionality allows you to create a copy (SaveAs) from an existing code group. Complete the following steps:
- If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and
sample operators as part of installation, log into the application as
CodeManager using the password that you specified when you enabled this
operator; to enable Pega-provided operators, see Enabling operators.Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator, and give it a name that identifies it as an CodeManager operator.
- Add PegaHealth:CodeGroupManager access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record.
- Log in as the new operator that you created to launch Code Manager Portal.
- Click the Code Groups link in the left navigation pane
to see the list of pre-configured code groups.
- Click on code group name to open the instance.
- Click Actions and then Create a
Copy.The system opens a new instance with metadata of parent code group.
- For the next steps, refer to Use case 2.1 and Use case 2.2.