This functionality allows for updating multiple codes using the Edit (in Excel) feature. This feature is available with 32-bit version of Excel.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 of Use case 1: Search codes in a codeset.
- Review code set data.
- Select Actions > Edit > Export to download the file to be edited in Excel.
- Make necessary data changes to the rows of data in the downloaded file without
making any changes to columns and column formats.
Save the file locally for importing back into the application. Maintain the csv format.
Note: When the codeset file is exported it has date fields with format dd-mm-yyyy hh:mm that needs to change to format dd/mm/yyyy while importing the date fields.
- Select Actions > Edit > Import to upload the updated file.
- Select the updated file and click
The system prompts to upload the data records with a summary of updates.
- Click OK to submit the updates to the system. The system saves the changes to the code set file.