This functionality allows you to bulk import the code group instances. This provides the flexibility to organize code group metadata and code ranges in external tools like Excel and bulk import into the system. You can download preconfigured templates available for the process.
- If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and
sample operators as part of installation, log into the application as
CodeManager using the password that you specified when you enabled this
operator; to enable Pega-provided operators, see Enabling operators.Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator, and give it a name that identifies it as an CodeManager operator.
- Add PegaHealth:CodeGroupManager access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record.
- Log in as the new operator that you created to launch Code Manager Portal.
- Click the Code Groups menu on the top to see the list of pre-configured code groups.
- Click Import the on the menu panel pane to see the list
of pre-configured code groups.
There are two pre-configured templates provided. One is specifically configured for uploading code groups for BETOS (Berenson-Eggers Type of Service) code type. For all other code types, select the CodeGroup template.
- Select the appropriate template type and click Download
- Follow the Code Group Import Guidelines shown above to complete and save the
downloaded template with code group data. See example below:
- Click Import to continue the import process. In the first step, choose the file you want to upload. Click Next.
- On the Map Fields screen, ensure appropriate Template type is selected.
Preserve the default mapping and click Next to proceed
with the upload.
- On the Finish screen, leave the default selections as seen below and click
- The system starts the import process and shows the progress of the import.
Depending on the number of rows in the import file, this can take some time.
Click Finish after the rows are successfully
You can review the newly uploaded code groups by clicking on the Code Groups navigation link of your portal.
Note: Based on the dynamic system setting, the elastic search re-indexing may take some time before the code group instances are visible on the portal.