This functionality allows you to upload set of codes. For more information on the supported file formats for each of the code sets, see Pega Foundation for Healthcare 8.6 Common Codes – Supported File Formats on the Community. The following example shows the functionality in the context of UB04 Frequency code set.
- If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and
sample operators as part of installation, log into the application as
CodeManager using the password that you specified when you enabled this
operator; to enable Pega-provided operators, see Enabling operators.Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator, and give it a name that identifies it as an CodeManager operator.
- Add PegaHealth:CodeGroupManager access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record.
- Log in as the new operator that you created to launch Code Manager Portal.
- Click the Code Sets link on the navigation panel to view a list of all code
sets available in the application.
- Select the desired code set (except HCPCS, CPT, and ICD10) to open the object and Click on the Actions link on the header to view the options.
- Click on Upload code set file option.
- In the Upload code set file window, click Choose File to
browse for and select the desired code set file.
- Click Upload. The system loads the code set data and
displays the newly uploaded codes.
- Review the information and click Submit to save the
codes to the respective database table.
Note: Every code set work object maintains a history of uploaded files.
For additional information, refer to the Managing supported code sets in foundation application guide on the Pega Foundation for Healthcare Application.
The Application guide can be referenced from Records > Application Guide > Managing supported code sets in foundation.