- Repeat steps 1 through 3 of Upload code set file (except HCPCSUse_case_4:
_Uploading_code_files, CPT, and ICD10).
- In the Select File to import, choose base file only, enter the effective date and expiration date and click Submit.
- Click on the link Import base file.
- In the Upload file window, click Choose File to browse for and select
the desired code set file.
- Click Next to map the fields.
- Click Next to complete the import option.
- Click Continue import to validate and review.
- Click Finish to complete the import process.
- Click Submit to save the codes to the respective database table.
The Code has been uploaded and sent for approval.
Pega Foundation for Healthcare
To use this functionality, complete the following steps: