This functionality allows you to view the audit details of updates to the code set, attachments, or updated notes.
- If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and
sample operators as part of installation, log into the application as
CodeManager using the password that you specified when you enabled this
operator; to enable Pega-provided operators, see Enabling operators.
Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator, and give it a name that identifies it as an CodeManager operator.
- Add PegaHealth:CodeGroupManager access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record
- Log in as the new operator that you created to launch Code Manager Portal.
- Click on Code Sets in the navigation pane on the portal
and click on the desired code set (example shows Frequency Code Set).
- Click Actions > View history.
The system displays the Case Audit Details.
- Expand the History section to review the audit history details.
- Expand the Attachments section to review the attachments to the case
including the code file used for uploading the codes.
Optionally, you can click Add under the Attachments section to add any desired attachments to the case.
- Click Close to close the Case Audit Details window.