This functionality allows you to view the audit details of updates to code groups, attachments, or updated notes. Complete the following steps:
- If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and
sample operators as part of installation, log into the application as
CodeManager using the password that you specified when you enabled this
operator; to enable Pega-provided operators, see Enabling operators.Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator, and give it a name that identifies it as an CodeManager operator.
- Add PegaHealth:CodeGroupManager access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record.
- Log in as the new operator that you created to launch Code Manager Portal.
- Open any code group and click Actions > View
You can also view an existing attachment and use the option to add attachments and screen shots.
Previous topic Use case 4: Import Code Groups