Pega offers online help documentation on the healthcare APIs. You can access the Pega Healthcare FHIR services from the API landing page.
This API landing page can be accessed via three different ways:
- In Admin Studio, click Resources> APIs> Pega API service package.
- In App Studio, click Channels> API> Pega API service package.
- In Dev Studio, click Application name> Channels and interfaces> API> Pega API service package (OR) click the Info icon to open the Resources menu> Pega API> Pega API service package.
From API landing page, select ‘FHIR API’ service package and the related services will be shown on the screen.
Using the above links, you can:
- View the JSON data model for each published resource.
- List the parameters used for each resource.
- Directly test the API by clicking the Try it out! and viewing the actual request URL, response body, response code, and response headers.