The connector and data model are generated by using the REST Connector wizard.
- Log into your application using the administrator login.
- On the Dev Studio menu, navigate to Integration > Connectors > Create REST Integration.
- Configure the System details. Provide the FHIR end-point URL of desired
resource as shown below.
- Configure the Resource path, Query String parameters, and authentication as necessary.
- In the Resource Methods step, specify the Resource name and select the desired
Method, such as GET or POST.
- On Integration layer provide the Parent Class name and Connector name as shown
- Skip the Data Layer.
You will see the following Final screen after generating Data Model:
The Generated Data Model and API infrastructure looks as shown below:
- Extend the LoadFHIR4Settings DataTransform rule in your application layer and specify the end-point URLs of your source systems.
- Analyze PegaHC-Data- classes to identify existing logical data class to map the response data and/or create a new data class as needed.
- Create the appropriate Response Data Transform rules to map the response data to the appropriate Data class identified/created above. See MapToMembers4 and MapToMember4Details for reference.
- Create an appropriate Data Page (see example D_FHIR4Member) to call the configured REST service and the appropriate request and response Data Transform rules.