If you want to run a simple test to ensure the APIs work against the FHIR server:
- If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and
sample operators as part of installation, Log in to the application as
HCFhirAdministrator using the password that you specified when you enabled this
operator; to enable Pega-provided operators, see Enabling operators.Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator and give it a name that identifies it as HC FHIR Administrator operator.
- Add PegaHCFhir:Administrators access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record.
- Log in as the new operator that you created.
- Navigate to Designer Studio > Data Model > View external data entities.
- Expand the Bundle API Data Type and click on the D_GetFHIR4Patient Data Page under Member category link to open it.
- Click Run from the Actions menu of the Data Page rule.
- Click Run on the Run Data Page screen.
Note: The Data Page is defaulted with a search parameter as was used in testing the APIs against the FHIR Source Server.
Assuming that the sample End Point URL configured for the FHIR test server is still active and the server is available, the API returns the response.
- Navigate through the Results section to view the data retrieved from the FHIR Server and mapped to the FHIR data model for the Patient Resource.
- Alternatively, you may run the Test Case associated with the Data Page to test the API.