Designing the portals
Review the content of the Case Manager and Code Manager portals to ensure that only relevant data is presented.
Pega Foundation for Healthcare
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator. From the Launch menu, select Case Manager 7 Portal.
- Review each of the portal sections.
- Repeat this process for the Code Manager portal if you
plan to leverage the Code Management application in the Pega Foundation for Healthcare to manage your enterprise code sets.
Note: If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and sample operators as part of installation, Log in to the application as Core Administrator using the password that you specified when you enabled this operator; to enable Pega-provided operators, see Enabling operators.
Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator and give it a name that identifies it as an Administrator operator.
- Add PegaHCCore:Administrators access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record.
- Log in as the new operator that you created.
From the Launch Portal menu, select Code Manager.
Previous topic Customizing the user experience Next topic Defining reporting requirements