To improve the lookup performance of large data sets such as code sets during business processing, a new search feature using Elastic has been implemented for the all the code sets.
You can easily extend the capability to other data objects by leveraging the best practice rule configurations highlighted in this section.
The Data and Work classes will need to be re-indexed to enable Elastic search. Follow the steps below to enable indexing.
- If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and
sample operators as part of installation, log in to the application as
Administrator@PegaHealthCodes using the password that you specified when you
enabled this operator; to enable Pega-provided operators, see Enabling operators.
Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator and give it a name that identifies it as a code management administrator operator.
- Add PegaHealth:Administrators access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record.
- Log in as the new operator that you created.
- Leverage nested data structure indexing by enabling specified dynamic system setting, to “true.”
- Navigate to the System > Settings > Search page from your Configure menu.
- Check the Enable Indexing option and enable indexing for All Data and All Work.